Company secretary services – mandatory for all companies incorporated in Hong Kong – comprise all the ordinary activities required to a Hong Kong company in accordance with the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance, such as:
- maintaining and updating of the statutory books of the Company;
- draft of directors resolutions in relation to ordinary matters such as:
- approval of directors’ report and audited accounts and convening of annual general meeting;
- changes to the board of director’s structure.
- drafting, submission and filing of particulars for ordinary matters to the Companies Registry;
- preparing and submitting the Annual Return to the Companies Registry.
The registered office’ services refer to the use of our office address as registered office address and to the transmission of the correspondence to the address indicated by the Client by way of fax, email, regular mail or courier express.